Monday, December 1, 2014

Goodbye Year of the Wooden HORSE ++++ F U!

Chinese New Year is on Thursday, February 19, 2015. It marks the start of the Year of the Wood Sheep in the Chinese zodiac.

Chinese-Zodiac-Calendar
This year has been moving so fast. In a way I want it to slow down. But, not really, I like moving fast! I just want to feel better about the rapid changes. 

I've made a lOT of changes. I think they are good for me, but it is hard. It has caused me to grow up a bit, seek humility and community, go inward and try and heal old wounds. That sounds kind of generic. But it's not. I do have some old wounds! Duh, we all do. Some of us are worse off than others. I have stopped judging "how good or bad" I had it growing up. It's time to stop allowing my past to infect my future, even the future that I myself created, when I came up with my own ideas about life. Those old ideas don't serve me anymore. I'm doing this purge by writing. 

It's a "principle's inventory". I am writing the old ideas out that don't serve me. I reflect on how it affects me: self esteem? (always) monetary problems, emotions, personal relationships? And then I reflect on my part, or my contribution to the issue. Was I stuck in selfishness? Was I dishonest, self-seeking, blaming, frightened (always). I read it to someone. That person's name is Mark R. 

My acupuncturist Simel Bey 2 years ago said :: Hold on to your hat. It's the year of the Water Horse. Things will move quickly. I had no idea. 

So I was curious about 2015...

I found this site which was extensive, but had a birth calculator to help you with the elements so you can determine this years' outcome:)  http://www.mastertsai.com/ChineseAstrology/Chineseastrology.htm

That is the calculator, but this is the original site: http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/2015ChineseHoroscope.htm

Beware: there is a "luck bar" ! LOL True to form, my worse years were 1-20 yrs. old. THOSE YEARS SUCKED! Especially 1-10.

It's all kind of confusing. My head is going to explode.




No comments:

Post a Comment