Thursday, November 19, 2009

Oh what a horrible blogger I am

I am quite prolific in other areas, though...I facebook incessantly for instance. I create a lot of web sites, and finally drumroll....I've edited my first video footage. My friend Nathan Espen held this camera for me and caught some great moments in my performance on Nov. 14, 2009 at the 4th annual G Spot Backyard art party. This party always coincides with the East Austin Studio Tour, a fabu art crawl that is very prolific here in ATX.

Cris Burns and Virginia Meza sat in with me at this show- Cris on Guitar and Virg on Cocktail drum with vocoder effects. It was a wild party! Cris projected his video art too. And, as always I had my props to play with in between stints playing sax and guitar. Let me know what you thing! Please visit: http://www.dddagger.com.

AND check out my next show at the Moose Lodge on Dec. 17, 2009. It's the annual ChristMoose Party. Also a party for this feminist blog, .

More details on my facebook page:


No comments:

Post a Comment