Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Painting a day fundraiser::Starts TODAY! $35/+ship


Hi team,
Mississippi Rising 9" x 12' : Buying this painting will send love to me and the 'Ol Mississippi

I've chosen today to start my painting a day fundraiser for my upcoming record: Radixxx. I'll be painting one painting a day for 25 days (maybe 2 sets of this) with the hopes of getting enough scratch together to record the album in a way that is professional and hot. If you know my music, you know my last effort was recorded by me, in my kitchen, with me playing all the instruments. While this was an amazing experience for me; in the end it was not as tight musically as I would want today. That was 2 years ago and I've grown into another Dagger. I'm not a one-woman band any longer and my live shows incorporate visuals, the band, singers, props and dancers. It's a lot of work but it's a multi-layered performance experience that me and the performers can be proud of.

Please consider buying one of these paintings and supporting musicians and being a part of it all.

donate/buy/see the progress of my painting a day HERE:

and watch this record grow Grow GROW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment